What I’m Talking About
- @supercane7 Wonljlnllllvh ohlvjvl l l vl xu🤩🥰🥰😭😭😭😭🡴tt😭🥲🥰😂😭lcobx🥲🥲😭😭😛😛😛🥳🤪🤪🤪😔😑rztoro I'll😝😜🤭🥱😮💨iuuiupgg💨… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- @lmess22 @TheMopLady ! 1 year ago
- @oncor what's the status of the fort worth power outage in the International Plaza area zip 76109. Been without power since 3-4 pm 2 years ago
- @News8Daybreak Kincaid Hamburgers in Fort Worth with pimento cheese! Have enjoyed the deliciousness for 30 + years. No, I don't own it. 😀 2 years ago
- Bailey does a great downward dog! #iamup 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Why Build the Smart into the TV? Beats Me.
The Consumer Electronics Show opens this week and everybody will be falling over themselves showing their version of smart TV. As a consumer, why would I want to buy a major consumer item with built-in obsolescence? I don’t. Build it … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, Technology Tagged CES, Google, linkedin, Smart TV Leave a comment
Retail Merchandising Oops! Now What?
I walked up to a FedEx Office location late this afternoon and this is what I saw: Good promotional poster, but wait, it expired 12/31/2010 and today is 1/2/11. Seeing expired promo material in a store is a real pet … Continue reading
Posted in Customer Satisfaction, Retail Tagged Costco, FedEx, linkedin, merchandising, signage Leave a comment